Schrift kleiner Schrift normal Schrift größer

Qantas To Keep Route To Frankfurt…..A380 aircraft To Be Used

Hier finden Sie die alten und archivierten Beiträge aus unserem Forum "Anreise und Stopover"
Bitte beachten Sie unsere Forumsregeln!
Bitte beachten Sie, daß Sie auf archivierte Beiträge nicht mehr antworten können und auch keine neuen Beiträge im Archiv erstellen können!

Qantas To Keep Route To Frankfurt…..A380 aircraft To Be Used

Beitragvon Gast am Mo 1. Apr 2013, 03:32

G`Day,

Qantas has announced that it has changed its planed closure of the QF5/6 Sydney- Singapore- Frankfurt route and will continue to fly to Frankfurt after April 15. The service will be reduced from a daily service and will operate three times a week. QF5 Sydney-Singapore Frankfurt will operate on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and QF6 Frankfurt-Singapore-Sydney on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. QF5/6 will operate on all other days Sydney-Singapore-Sydney only.

“CEO Alan Joyce stated that Qantas has recognised that there is still a strong market potential for the Frankfurt route via Singapore (on a recent Qantas survey Singapore was still voted the favoured route/stop-over rather than Dubai) we have listened to our customers and have decided to continue our flights to Frankfurt. With the older Boeing 747-400 being withdrawn from service we will eventually introduce the Airbus A380 on this route. The Sydney-Singapore-Sydney service will be operated with the modern Airbus A330-300ER.”

It seems that Qantas has already began retiring its older Boeing 747-400 that are usually used on the Frankfurt route, the 747´s with the new style “A380 interior and seats” and the four class configuration aircraft are being implemented more often (see my posts “ Qantas QF6 Frankfurt-Singapore-Sydney ……………”).

Good news for all of those that wish to travel to/from Australia via Singapore and the added bonus of flying on the Airbus A380!

Kind regards, Aussie1
Gast

Re: Qantas To Keep Route To Frankfurt…..A380 aircraft To Be

Beitragvon Gast am Mo 1. Apr 2013, 07:59

Following this surprise decision by QANTAS, Singapore Airlines CEO Goh Choon Phong announced that Singapore Airlines would offer a 10% discount on all flights to and from Frankfurt from as early as 15 April. Unfortunately, this 10% discount will apply to new bookings only. So it looks like I'll miss out...

Cheers,
Joerg
Gast

Beitragvon Gast am Mo 1. Apr 2013, 08:59

I was about to write something like "hey, really cool news *cheer*"... but then i took a look at my calendar :cry:
Gast

Beitragvon Tina + Andreas am Mo 1. Apr 2013, 18:10

Netter Aprilscherz ;)
Gruß Tina + Andreas

Life is a beach

CAR, Es war ein unvergessliches Erlebnis!:
http://www.tvnow.de/vox/voxtours/califo ... r-i/player

http://www.tvnow.de/vox/voxtours/califo ... -ii/player
Tina + Andreas
Harter Kern
Harter Kern

Beitragvon Gast am Di 2. Apr 2013, 09:19

G`Day,

Just to put things right, the above post was just an “April fools joke” entirely thought up by me and here is no truth what so ever in the contents……………………………..or could there be ????????

Kind regards, Aussie1
Gast

Zurück zu Anreise nach Australien und Stopover (Archiv)