https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/weathe ... 881343528z
Fuer alle Touris hier:
The Department of Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Keep away from flooded drains, rivers, streams and waterways.
* Be careful of fallen trees, damaged buildings and debris.
* Be careful of fallen power lines. They are dangerous and should always be treated as live.;
* Assess your home, car and property for damage.;
* If damage has occurred take photos and contact your insurance company to organise permanent repairs.
* If your home or property has significant damage, like a badly damaged roof or flooding, call the SES on 132 500.
War bisher schon etwas heftig, was hier abging und ich bin einiges gewohnt.
Rusty, wie sieht's in Busso aus?
Eating two strips of bacon for breakfast reduces your chance of becoming a suicide bomber by 100%